(including travel from country of origin)
Europe & Middle-East: 1,200 €
United States of America: 1,400 US$
Canada: 1,800 CA$
Other countries: please contact us.
75% of the fee by February 15, 2018
Remaining 25% by May 15, 2018
Amounts are not refundable once travel tickets are issued.
For payment, bank details will be sent to the participants after the registration confirmation (January 28, 2018).
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Round trip flight or train ticket from participant’s home airport or train station to Genève, Switzerland, including unaccompanied minors service proposed by the airline or train company.
- Group return transportation by bus from Genève airport to the camp location
- Local transportation for activities and excursions
- Accommodation at the Carlina site (see link)
- All fees related to the camp’s activities and program
- Full liability insurance in case of accidents or damage
NOT INCLUDED (under responsibility of participants):
- Flight/train cancellation insurance. If participants need to cancel their trip, they will be asked to pay, in full, the cost of their ticket. Therefore, we strongly recommend that participants take out cancellation insurance as well as insurance for loss/theft of luggage
- Visa applications and expenses
- Potential additional travel costs may be applied for participant’s tickets purchased after the February 28 deadline.
- Health insurance (including repatriation)
Any additional costs or needs are of the responsibility of the participants.